WHAT IS FILDENA 120?
Fildena 120 mg contains a similar chemical compound as other Fildena drug class, which is sildenafil citrate. This pill contains 120 mg of sildenafil citrate. The main action of the drug is to restrict enzyme phosphodiesterase within the arterial wall supplying the penis. Once the amount of enzyme PDE5 is increased it decreases the cycling monophosphate.
This cycling monophosphate is responsible for the dilatation of arteries supplying the penis. Once the cGMP increases the flow of blood increases helping in a better direction during stimulation cases
WHO IS THE MANUFACTURER
- Fortune Healthcare (India)
HOW DOES FILDENA 120 WORK?
Fildena 120mg is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient & contains sildenafil which basically works in ED by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels in men. know more detail so you can consult with your ED doctor.
HOW TO TAKE FILDENA 120?
- Before taking this tablet you must consult with your Ed or PE Doctor.
- You can take this tablet 30 minutes before intercourse
- Don’t take while taking grape food or alcohol.
- This tablets not for women or below the 18-year child
- Don’t take if you have any physical problem or other problem.
- If you have cancer or other body problem so you can contact your family doctor.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF FILDENA 120?
- Stomach upset
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
Our sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions or warnings or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.